Do you want a quick, healthy, and DELICIOUS way to kill your cheesecake cravings? If so then you’re going to love this Cheesecake Protein Oatmeal recipe!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Coconut Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Water
- 2 Servings (16g) Instant Sugar Free Fat Free Cheesecake Pudding
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tablespoon (10.5g) Honey
- 4 Tablespoons (60g) Fat Free Cream Cheese
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 422
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 903mg
- Carbs: 56g
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 15g
- Protein: 36g
Take out a microwavable safe bowl and add your Rolled Oats, Milk, Water, and Pudding into it. Mix everything together. Microwave for around 2:00. Add in the rest of your ingredients aside from your Cream Cheese. Mix those together. Add in your Cream Cheese and gently mix that in. Mouthgasm!
- Top with some whipped cream, more sugar free chocolate chips, fruit, nuts, Greek Yogurt, etc!
- Put it in the fridge or let it cool down for a bit so it tastes even more like cheesecake!