Satisfy both your cookie dough and brownie cravings at once…without the guilt! These Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Brownies made using chickpeas are healthy, delicious, quick, and super easy to make. Diet friendly protein blondies are here!
Start this one with either a food processor or powerful blender and your favorite brownie pan (I like this square one!).
Add right into your processor or blender 1/4 cup of rolled oats, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon of butter extract, 2 teaspoons of light brown sugar, 1 can of drained & rinsed chickpeas, 2 large whole eggs, 2 scoops of a vanilla protein powder, 1/4 cup of unsweetened vanilla milk substitute, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
Chickpeas have almost no taste to them when combined with all of the other ingredients in this recipe so make sure you rinse them good!
Process or blend all of those ingredients together until smooth.
Take out a baking pan, coat it with some non-sticking cooking spray, and pour your chocolate chip cookie dough protein brownies mix in.
Protein Brownie Size
The size pan you use is completely up to you! Want a thicker brownie? Use a smaller pan! Thinner? Use a bigger pan!
The only thing you’ll have to keep in mind here is that your baking time will change depending on the size pan you use. A good rule of thumb is:
- Thicker brownies = more time
- Thinner brownies = less time
Continue your recipe by topping your chocolate chip cookie dough protein brownies with 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips. You could also use nuts, sprinkles, or anything else you want.
Top your brownies with something unique? Let us know what in the comments below!
Put your brownies into the oven and bake them on 350F/176C for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Toothpick comes out clean!? Take a toothpick and insert it into the center of your brownies. If it comes out clean? They’re done!
Take your chocolate chip cookie dough brownies out of the oven, let them cool, and cut them.
Top could also add some more protein to them by topping them with one of our Protein Frosting recipes!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Brownies
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- ¼ Cup Rolled Oats - or Coconut Flour
- 2 Large Whole Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Teaspoon Butter Extract
- 2 Teaspoons Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Scoops Protein Powder - Vanilla
- 16 Ounces Chickpeas - Reduced Sodium
- 2 Ounces Milk Substitute - or Milk
- ¼ Teaspoons Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Chips - Semi-Sweet
- Combine all of your ingredients aside from your Chocolate Chips into either a food processor or really powerful blender
- Process or blend everything until it’s mixed together
- Take out a baking pan, coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, pour your mix in, and top it with your Chocolate Chips
- Bake on 350F/176C for 20-25 minutes
- Calories: 1085
- Fat: 29g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 1288mg
- Carbs: 116g
- Fiber: 20g
- Sugar: 30g
- Protein: 90g
- Calories: 135
- Fat: 3.6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 161mg
- Carbs: 14.5g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Sugar: 3.7g
- Protein: 11.2g