If you like chocolate mint then you’re going to love this quick, delicious, and cheap Chocolate Mint Overnight Protein Oatmeal recipe!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 1/2 Scoops (45g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 3 Ounces Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- 1 Tablespoon (15g) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2.65 Ounces (75g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- Couple Drops Green Food Coloring (Optional)
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 506
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 469mg
- Carbs: 51g
- Fiber: 9g
- Sugar: 17g
- Protein: 53g
Combine all of your ingredients into a bowl and mix them together. Cover your bowl/put your oatmeal into a jar or something with a cover. Put your oatmeal into the fridge overnight (or 2-3 hours if you’re really hungry). Mouthgasm!
- Top it with some Greek yogurt and chocolate chips!
- Make your Greek yogurt green by adding some green food coloring to it!