Do you want a quick, healthy, and delicious recipe that tastes just like chocolate cake? Then you’ve come to the right place! This Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Oatmeal recipe will kill any chocolate sweet tooth you may have!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 2/3 Cup Water
- 1/3 Cup Sugar Free Vanilla Coconut Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1 Scoop (30g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoons (32g) Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
- 1 Serving (11g) Instant Sugar Free Fat Free Chocolate Jello
- 2 Tablespoons (32g) Peanut Butter
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 577
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 730mg
- Carbs: 56g
- Fiber: 12g
- Sugar: 7g
- Protein: 41g
Combine your Milk, Rolled Oats, and Water into a microwavable safe bowl. Microwave your Oatmeal for around 2:00. While the Oatmeal is still hot add in the rest of your ingredients. Mix everything together. Enjoy!
- Top with fat free whipped cream, cocoa powder, ground cinnamon, more sugar free chocolate syrup, nuts, and/or cool whip!