These Chocolate Protein Guinness Pancakes are great way to start your morning! Healthy, full of fiber, high in protein, and absolutely delicious!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 Cup (80g) Rolled Oats
- 2 Scoops (60g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 4 Tablespoons (28g) Coconut Flour
- 5 Tablespoons (25g) Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Medium Banana
- 1/2 Cup (116g) Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 3/4 Cup (6 Ounces) Guinness
Optional Green Topping:
- 6 Tablespoons (54g) Fat Free Whipped Topping
- Couple Drops Green Food Coloring
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 1051
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 994mg
- Carbs: 128g
- Fiber: 31g
- Sugar: 34g
- Protein: 92g
My hand mixer: http://amzn.to/2jhKwZg
Affordable stove top pans (high quality too): http://amzn.to/2fea3Rr
Put your Rolled Oats into either a food processor or blender and process/blend them until they look like flour. Add in your homemade oat flour and the rest of your ingredients into a large bowl. Mix everything together. Take out a large stove top pan, put your burner on Medium Heat, and coat your pan with some non-stick cooking spray. Pour your mix in and cook each side of your pancake for around 2:00-3:00. Mouthgasm!
- If your mix is too thick add in another ounce or two of Guinness!
- Top with the Optional Green Topping by mixing your Whipped Topping and Green Food Coloring together!