Craving cheesecake? Love cookies & cream? It’s time to try a Cookies & Cream Protein Cheesecake! This high protein cheesecake recipe takes just minutes to prep, is packed with great macros, and guaranteed to beat your Oreo cravings!
You’ll need a large mixing bowl, something to mix your ingredients with like a hand mixer, and a cheesecake pan.
Start by adding right into your mixing bowl 2 large whole eggs, 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, 1/4 cup of your choice sweetener, 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice, 12 ounces of cream cheese, 2 containers of vanilla Greek yogurt, 2 tablespoons of marshmallow fluff, 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate chips, and 2 scoops of a vanilla protein powder.
Bored? Switch this cookies & cream protein cheesecake up by using a chocolate protein powder for more of a chocolate cookie taste!
Mix all of those ingredients together for a couple minutes or until smooth. If you don’t have a hand mixer for this step you can let your cream cheese sit out for a bit before you add it in and it’ll soften up/mix easier.
Cookies & Cream Cheesecake
Take out a 6×2 cheesecake pan, line it with some parchment paper, and pour your mix in. You should have enough mix to fill your entire pan.
Do you need a 6×2 cheesecake pan? No but if you’re using anything other than a 6×2 pan you’ll have to adjust your baking times. Bigger? Add more time. Smaller? Add less time.
Crush up 9 mini cookies on top of your cookies & cream protein cheesecake and put your cheesecake into the oven on 325F/162C for 25-30 minutes.
Turn your oven down to 200F/93C after 25-30 minutes and bake it for an additional 50-60 minutes.
Let your cookies & cream protein cheesecake cool, wrap it up, and put it in the fridge overnight!
Try our Cookies & Cream Protein Donuts next.
Cookies & Cream Protein Cheesecake
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 Large Whole Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Marshmallow Fluff - 12g
- 1 Tablespoon Chocolate Chips - 15 Melted Semi-Sweet
- 2 Scoops Protein Powder - 60g Vanilla
- 12 Ounces Cream Cheese - 339g Fat Free
- 10.6 Ounces Greek Yogurt - 300g Fat Free Vanilla
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ½ Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- ¼ Cup Sweetener
- 9 Mini Cookies - 29g
- Take out a large bowl and add all of your ingredients into it aside from your Mini Cookies
- Mix everything together (using a hand mixer makes things a lot easier)
- Line a 6×2 cake pan with some parchment paper, pour your mix in, and crush up your Mini Cookies on top of it
- Put it into the oven on 325F/162C for 25-30 minutes
- After 25-30 minutes drop your temperature to 200F/93C for another 50-60 minutes
- Take your cheesecake out, let it cool, wrap it up, and put it into the fridge overnight (or a couple hours if you can’t wait that long)
- Calories: 1106
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 1913mg
- Carbs: 87g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 47g
- Protein: 140g
- Calories: 276
- Fat: 5.5g
- Saturated Fat: 1.7g
- Sodium: 478.2mg
- Carbs: 21.7g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 11.7g
- Protein: 35g