It’s Monday so we’re back again and this week we’re back with a fool proof way to make some quick, delicious, and high protein Cottage Cheese Pizza Toast in just a couple minutes!
Don’t forget to drop a comment below with what kind of recipe you want to see next week on our YouTube! Pizza was obviously the biggest request in this past recipe.
Start this one by adding into a mixing bowl 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, 3 tablespoons of parmesan cheese, and 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
Use more or less Italian seasoning or other pizza seasonings as you see fit!
Give those ingredients a quick mix until everything is incorporated.
Next, take out 2 pieces of bread. The choice of bread is completely up to you, your diet, and what kind of pizza you want.
Pizza Crust Ideas
- Tuscan, Sourdough, Whole Wheat, etc
- Gluten Free
- Low Calorie (make more pizza toast!)
- Low Carb or Keto Friendly
- Texas Toast for a thicker “crust”
All you need to do to prep your bread is to coat each side with some cooking spray and pop them into the toaster until crispy.
No toaster? Prep your bread on the stove with some oil or in the oven on 400F/204C as long as you either brush or spray both sides with oil.
From here, evenly distribute 1/4 cup of your favorite pizza sauce onto your crusts followed by your cottage cheese mix, 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese, and optional pepperoni slices.
Like all my recipes, make sure to think outside the box! Want a taco pizza? Mix taco seasoning into your cottage cheese and top it with a Mexican blend cheese.
Want a breakfast pizza? Toss some bacon bits and a full egg or yolk on top! Here’s a few of my other favorite variations…
Pizza Toast Variations
- Pesto & Spinach with Feta
- Ranch & Bacon with Cheddar
- Buffalo & Scallions with Mozzarella
Last, put your pizza into the oven on 400F/204C for around 10-12minutes or until your cheese melts. When it’s done it should look like this…
This one absolutely delicious and will definitely curb those pizza cravings. Let us know some of your favorite combinations for this easy cottage cheese pizza toast recipe in the comments below!
Dessert time! How about some quick Protein Cookies!?
Cottage Cheese Pizza Toast
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 Pieces Bread - Your Choice
- Olive Oil - or Cooking Spray
- ½ Cup Cottage Cheese - Your Choice Fat Free, Low Fat, or Full Fat (I used Low)
- 3 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning - Use more or less!
- ¼ Cup Pizza Sauce
- ¼ Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Pepperoni - *Optional
- Mix together your Cottage Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, and Italian Seasoning
- Coat both sides of your Bread with Cooking Spray and toast them until crispy
- No toaster? Put them into a pan with some oil over medium heat or into the stove on 400F/204C after brushing or spraying both sides with Olive Oil or Cooking Spray
- Evenly distribute your Pizza Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, and optional Pepperoni over the top of your toasted Bread
- Put them into the oven on 400F/204C for around 10-12 minutes or until your cheese melts
- Calories: 300
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 7.5g
- Sodium: 892mg
- Carbs: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 28g
- Calories: 532
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 7.5g
- Sodium: 1242mg
- Carbs: 59g
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 8g
- Protein: 38g