Every so often I crave something other than sweets. Shocked, right? Today was that day for me and TACOS were that craving. Long story short, I ended up with a Taco Keto Pizza. Yes, a pizza that has almost no carbs and it SUPER easy to make. No, you’re not dreaming!
Start with a small baking pan. The bigger the baking pan, the more cheese you’ll need. Add in some optional parchment paper and 2 cups of cheddar cheese or whatever kind of cheese you want your crust to be.
Evenly distribute the cheese over your pan and throw it in the oven on 400F/206C for around 10-12 minutes. You’ll know your keto pizza crust is done when the top is golden brown.
Remove your keto pizza crust and let it cool four a couple minutes. If you used parchment paper, your crust should come right up or peel right off.
Next, take out a pan and turn your burner on medium-high heat. Add in and brown 1 pound of a lean ground beef or turkey. Once browned, add in 3/4 cup of water, 1 packet of a taco seasoning mix, and a couple tablespoons of some tomato paste to thicken it up.
Mix everything around, turn your burner on low heat, and let it simmer for 5-10 minutes. It should thicken up.
Your Taco Keto Pizza is here!
Distribute that mix onto your cheese crust followed by whatever ingredients you want. Since I was craving tacos earlier I went with some Mexican cheese, guacamole, sour cream, and salad mix.
If you’re still on a keto pizza kick after this one, try our Cauliflower Pizza next!
The Easiest Taco Keto Pizza
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese 224g (Full Fat, Reduced Fat, or Fat Free)
- 1 Pound Ground Beef or Ground Turkey (I prefer 93/7) 16 Ounces
- ¾ Cup Water 6 Ounces
- 1 Packet Taco Seasoning Mix 36g
- 2-3 Tablespoons Tomato Paste 33g
- ¼ Cup Mexican Cheese 28g
- 2-3 Tablespoons Guacamole 30g
- 2-3 Tablespoons Sour Cream 31g
- 1-2 Cups Salad
- Take out a small baking pan and line it with parchment paper
- Add your Cheese onto the parchment paper and evenly distribute it into a single layer
- Bake it on 400F/206C for 10-12 minutes or until the top is golden brown
- Remove it and let it cool
- Using a stove top pan brown your Beef or Turkey on medium-high heat
- Add in your Water, Taco Seasoning, and Tomato Paste once browned
- Reduce your pan to low heat and let it simmer until it thickens up
- Add your mix onto your cheese crust and whatever toppings you want
- Calories: 1413
- Fat: 85g
- Saturated Fat: 40g
- Sodium: 2108mg
- Carbs: 22g (Net Carbs: 18g)
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 7g
- Protein: 140g
- Calories: 353
- Fat: 21.2g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Sodium: 527mg
- Carbs: 5.5g (Net Carbs: 4.5g)
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1.7g
- Protein: 35g