FIVE ingredients is all you need to make these absolutely delicious PROTEIN PANCAKES! This one is super quick, you can easily change up the flavor when you get bored, and you probably already have all of the ingredients needed on hand…
Start by taking out a bowl and adding into it 2 large whole eggs, 1 large egg white, 1 ripe banana (this helps with the texture and sweetness), 2 scoops of your choice flavor Labrada Nutrition protein powder (today I’m using the Lean Body MRP Cinnamon Bun flavor), 1/4 teaspoon of xanthan gum, and 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
Mix those together while mashing in the banana really good until smooth then take out a stove top pan, turn your burner on medium heat, and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray. Once it heats up, pour your mix in, and cook each side for 2 minutes. Repeat until all of your mix is gone making your pancakes however big or small you want them!
So there you go…another protein pancake recipe to add to your arsenal. Top them with sugar free syrup, Greek yogurt, nuts, or anything else you want and like I mentioned earlier you can easily change up the flavor just by using a different flavor protein powder. Let me know in the comments below what your favorite pancake toppings are!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Large Whole Eggs
- 1 Large Egg White
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 2 Scoops (70g) Lean Body MRP Protein Powder (Your choice flavor)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
How to make:
- Mix everything together until smooth while mashing in your Banana (using a fork works best)
- Take out a stove top pan, turn your burner on medium heat, and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray
- Pour your mix in and cook each side for around 2 minutes
- Easily switch your flavor up just by using another flavor protein powder!
- Top them with sugar free syrup, nuts, yogurt, or anything else you want!
Calories in the whole recipe:
- Calories: 569
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 581mg
- Carbs: 51g (Net Carbs: 41g)
- Fiber: 10g
- Sugar: 19g
- Protein: 53g