This Grasshopper Protein Mug Cake only takes a couple minutes, is packed with 12g of fiber + 48g of protein, and tastes even better than it looks! If grasshoppers tasted this good, I’m pretty sure they’d be extinct!
Here is the recipe:
- 6 Tablespoons (92g) Liquid Egg Whites (or 2 Large Egg Whites)
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 3 Tablespoons (28g) Coconut Flour (or Oat Flour)
- 2.65 Ounces (75g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt (or Cottage Cheese)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Mint Extract
- 1/2 Serving (15g) Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 Tablespoon (7.5g) Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 432
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 368mg
- Carbs: 42g
- Fiber: 12g
- Sugar: 19g
- Protein: 48g
Take out a mug, coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, and add all of your ingredients into it. Mix everything together. Microwave for :30, lightly mix everything around, and microwave for an additional :90. Mouthgasm!
- If your mint extract isn’t green then add in a couple drops of some green food coloring!
- Depending on how powerful your microwave is, it may take more or less time!
- Use a bowl if you don’t have a mug!