Greek yogurt is delicious and so isn’t pudding so combining both together only makes sense, right? Absolutely. This is one of my favorite quick-and-easy high protein recipes to make!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Scoops Protein Powder
- 6oz Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 1 Packet of 0 calorie Sweetener
- 1 TBSP Cocoa Powder
- 2 TBSP Peanut Butter
Calories with the ingredients I used:
- Calories: 478
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 433mg
- Carbs: 25g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 25g
- Protein: 72g
Mix it all together and throw it in the fridge for 20-30:00 (or until it hardens a bit more). Eat!
- Use fat free whip cream to top it!
- Use ingredients (protein/yogurt) that tastes good!
- Mix and match like flavors!
- Use plain yogurt/peanut butter for lower sugar!