I think we can all agree that Greek yogurt and pudding are both delicious! Today, we combine both with this Greek Yogurt Protein Pudding recipe! Quick to make with just a few ingredients, packed with great macros, and guaranteed to kill those unhealthy pudding cravings.
Start this one by setting aside 5 minutes and taking out a mixing bowl that’s big enough to fix all of your ingredients into.
All you have to do? Add all of your ingredients into your mixing bowl. Easy enough, right?
Start by adding in 2 scoops of your choice protein powder. The flavor you use here will be the majority flavor of your Greek yogurt protein pudding so make sure it tastes good!
Continue with a complimenting Greek yogurt flavor, 1 packet of a 0 calorie sweetener, 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder, and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter.
What do you mean complimenting flavor? For example, if you’re using a chocolate protein powder…use a chocolate flavored Greek yogurt! Let us know what complimenting flavors you use in the comments below.
Mix all of those ingredients together until it looks like your Greek yogurt protein pudding.
Pro tip? Throw in the fridge for 10-20 minutes and it’ll thicken up even more.
Protein Pudding Tips
- Use fat free whipped cream to top it
- Mix and match like flavors
- Use plain Greek yogurt for lower sugar
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of xanthan gum to thicken it up without putting it in the fridge
Try our Red Velvet Protein Pudding recipe next!
Greek Yogurt Protein Pudding
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 Scoops Protein Powder - Your Choice Flavor
- 1 Container Greek Yogurt - Fat Free
- 1 Packet Sweetener - 0 calorie
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- Mix all of your ingredients together
- Throw it in the fridge for 20-30 minutes
- Calories: 478
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 433mg
- Carbs: 25g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 25g
- Protein: 72g