This Healthier S’mores Oatmeal In A Jar is the perfect travel friendly remix to the classic s’mores…without the need for a fire!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 1 1/2 Scoops (45g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Teaspoon (4g) Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 5.3 Ounces (150g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tablespoon (7g) Butter
- 2 Marshmallows
- 1/2 Tablespoon (7g) Dark Chocolate
- 1-2 Graham Crackers
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 560
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 351mg
- Carbs: 56g
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 26g
- Protein: 57g
Melt your Butter then combine all of your ingredients aside from your Marshmallows, Dark Chocolate, Graham Crackers, and half of your Greek Yogurt into a bowl. Mix those together and add them into the bottom of at least a half pint mason jar. Microwave your Marshmallows for :10 seconds and mix them together with the other half of your Greek Yogurt. Add that mix into your mason jar. Melt your Dark Chocolate and pour it into your mason jar. Crush up your Graham Crackers on top. Put it in the fridge for a few hours to make it even better. Mouthgasm!
- Too many calories? Portion it out into 2 mason jars instead of one!
- Top it with some toasted marshmallows!