There’s no need for a campfire with this S’mores Protein Oatmeal in a Jar recipe! This overnight oatmeal is super easy to make, diet friendly, and packed with flavors that are guaranteed to beat your s’mores cravings!
We’re going to start this one by preparing our protein oatmeal. You’ll need a bowl and something to mix your ingredients with to do this.
Add into a bowl 1/2 cup of rolled oats, 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, 1/2 container of a vanilla Greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon of light brown sugar, 1 1/2 scoops of a vanilla protein powder, and 1/2 tablespoon of melted butter.
Want to switch up the flavors? Mix and match your Greek yogurt and protein powder. Chocolate Greek yogurt with a chocolate protein powder, S’mores Greek yogurt with a banana protein powder, and so on. Let me know your favorite s’mores protein oatmeal variations in the comments below!
Mix all of those ingredients together.
Take out some half pint mason jars and add your mix into the bottom of one or multiple as the first layer of your s’mores protein oatmeal.
Add into another bowl your other 1/2 of vanilla Greek yogurt and 2 marshmallows. Give you marshmallows a quick zap in the microwave for 10 seconds before adding them in.
Mix those together until smooth and top your protein oatmeal layer with it.
Top that marshmallow layer with 1/2 tablespoon of melted dark chocolate. You can quickly melt your chocolate in the microwave by microwaving it for 20-30 seconds, stirring it, and repeating until melted.
Last, crush up 1-2 graham crackers on top and optionally it with a toasted marshmallow (you can do this using a food torch like this one). Your s’mores protein oatmeal in a jar is complete!
Too many calories? Portion it out into multiple mason jars instead of one!
How about some S’mores Protein Cheesecake next?
S’mores Protein Oatmeal in a Jar
What We Used
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- ½ Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 ½ Scoops Protein Powder - Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon Light Brown Sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 5.3 Ounces Greek Yogurt - Fat Free Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Marshmallows
- ½ Tablespoon Chocolate - Dark
- 1-2 Graham Cracker
- Melt your Butter
- Combine all of your ingredients aside from your Marshmallows, Dark Chocolate, Graham Crackers, and half of your Greek Yogurt into a bowl
- Mix those together and add them into the bottom of at least a half pint mason jar
- Microwave your Marshmallows for :10 seconds and mix them together with the other half of your Greek Yogurt
- Add that mix into your mason jar
- Melt your Dark Chocolate and pour it into your mason jar
- Crush up your Graham Crackers on top
- Put it in the fridge for a few hours to make it even better
- Calories: 560
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 351mg
- Carbs: 56g
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 26g
- Protein: 57g
Heads up, you’ve forgotten to edit the intro. Says Apple Crisp Cake bars.
This is absolutely incredible!