This quick, healthy, and absolutely delicious Baked Chicken Caesar recipe is not just mouth-watering but packed with 275g of protein and great for meal prep!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 1/2 Pounds (40 Ounces) Chicken Breast
- 14 Servings (98g) Croutons (or Bread Crumbs/Wheat Germ)
- 14 Tablespoons (70g) Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 8 Tablespoons (116g) Fat Free Creamy Caesar Dressing
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 2098
- Fat: 62g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Sodium: 2345mg
- Carbs: 110g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 16g
- Protein: 275g
Calories in each serving (if you make 8):
- Calories: 262
- Fat: 7.7g
- Saturated Fat: 1.8g
- Sodium: 293.1mg
- Carbs: 13.7g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 34.3g
Take out your Chicken Breast, trim the fat off of them, and cut them in half the long way. Process or blend your Croutons until they look like crumbs. Pour your Croutons into a bowl and add in your Grated Parmesan Cheese. Mix those ingredients together. Put your Chicken Breast into a baking dish making sure to use a small enough dish so that everything fits snugs. Evenly distribute your Fat Free Creamy Caesar Dressing and then your crouton parmesan mix on top. Bake on 425°F/218°C for 25:00-30:00. Mouthgasm!
- It’ll last in the fridge for 5-7 days and yes, you can freeze them!
- Use light or full fat ingredients if you can’t find fat free, it won’t add THAT much fat to the recipe!
- It tastes great cold too so you can top your salad with it!