Did you ever think you’d see the word HEALTHY combined with carrot cake and cheesecake? The impossible is made possible with this DELICIOUS Carrot Cake Protein Cheesecake!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Sweetener
- 2 Scoops (60g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 10.6 Ounces (300g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 12 Ounces (339g) Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 3 Tablespoons (15g) Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 3 Ounces (85g) Carrots
- 1 Ounce (28g) Chopped Walnuts
Buy my 6×2 Cheesecake Pan here: http://amzn.to/2fbhIfP
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 1187
- Fat: 39g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Sodium: 1820mg
- Carbs: 66g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 36g
- Protein: 143g
Calories in each piece (if you cut 4):
- Calories: 296
- Fat: 9.7g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- Sodium: 455mg
- Carbs: 16.5g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Sugar: 9g
- Protein: 35.7g
Take out a large bowl, chop up your Carrots, and add all of your ingredients aside from your Walnuts and half of your Carrots into it. Mix everything together. Line a 6×2 cake pan with some parchment paper, pour your mix in, and then top it with your Walnuts and other half of your Carrots. Put it into the oven on 325°F/162°C for 30:00–35:00. After 30:00–35:00 drop your temperature to 200°F/93°C for another 50:00-60:00. Take your cheesecake out, let it cool, wrap it up, and then put it into the fridge overnight (or a couple hours if you can’t wait that long). Mouthgasm!
- Process or blend your carrots if you want the taste without the crunch!
- Using reduced or full fat ingredients will only increase the fat by a few grams per piece!
- This will last in the fridge for around 5-7 days!