Did you ever think you’d see the word protein combined with carrot cake and cheesecake? The impossible is made possible today with this easy to make and delicious Carrot Cake Protein Cheesecake recipe!
The first thing you need to do for this recipe is to take out a large enough bowl to mix all of your ingredients in and something to mix them with.
Add into your large bowl 2 large whole eggs, 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, 1/4 cup of your choice sweetener, 2 scoops of a good tasting vanilla protein powder, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 3 tablespoons of unsweetened shredded coconut, 12 ounces of fat free cream cheese, 2 containers of fat free vanilla Greek yogurt, and 1 1/2 ounces of chopped carrots.
If you don’t like carrot pieces in your carrot cake then alternatively you can process or blend your carrots before adding them in. Both ways taste great!
Not a fan of fat free ingredients? Using reduced or full fat ingredients will only increase the fat by a few grams per carrot cake protein cheesecake piece!
Go ahead now and mix everything together with a hand mixer for around a minute. Do you need a hand mixer? No, but it’ll make things a bit easier! Here’s the one I’m using today (it’s cheap).
Baking Your Protein Cheesecake
Take out a 6×2 cake pan, line it with parchment paper, and pour your mix in. You should have just enough mix to fill your entire pan.
Top your carrot cake protein cheesecake with 1 1/2 ounces of chopped carrots and 1 ounce of chopped walnuts.
Put your cheesecake into the oven on 325F/162C for 25-30 minutes. Drop your temperature to 200F/93C after 25-30 minutes and continue baking for another 50-60 minutes.
Remove your cheesecake from the oven, let it cool, wrap it up, and put it into the fridge. The longer you can wait for it to cool, the better the texture will be!
Top your cheesecake with one of our delicious Protein Frosting recipes!
Carrot Cake Protein Cheesecake
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 Large Whole Eggs
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ Cup Sweetener
- 2 Scoops Protein Powder - Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 10.6 Ounces Greek Yogurt - Fat Free Vanilla
- 12 Ounces Cream Cheese - Fat Free
- 3 Tablespoons Shredded Coconut - Unsweetened
- 3 Ounces Carrots
- 1 Ounce Walnuts - Chopped
- Take out a large bowl, chop up your Carrots, and add all of your ingredients aside from your Walnuts and half of your Carrots into it
- Mix everything together
- Line a 6×2 cake pan with some parchment paper, and pour your mix in
- Top it with your Walnuts and other half of your Carrots
- Put it into the oven on 325F/162C for 30-35 minutes
- Drop your temperature to 200F/93C for another 50-60 minutes
- Take your cheesecake out, let it cool, wrap it up, and put it into the fridge overnight (or a couple hours if you can’t wait that long)
- Calories: 1187
- Fat: 39g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Sodium: 1820mg
- Carbs: 66g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 36g
- Protein: 143g
- Calories: 296
- Fat: 9.7g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- Sodium: 455mg
- Carbs: 16.5g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Sugar: 9g
- Protein: 35.7g