Want a quick, healthy, and high protein dish that’s delicious? Try this Healthy Cottage Cheese Casserole! The best part? You only need a few ingredients!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Large Eggs
- 4 Cloves (2 Teaspoons) Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 8 Tablespoons (60g) Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Cups(452g) Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 1 Cups Chopped Greens (Kale or Spinach)
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 776
- Fat: 28g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Sodium: 935mg
- Carbs: 35g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 14g
- Protein: 96g
How to make:
- Chop up your Greens and mix everything together in a large bowl.
- Add your mix into an oven safe dish.
- Bake on 350F/176C for 15-20 minutes or until the sides start to bubble.
- It tastes just as good cold so you can take it with you on the go!