If you like burgers then you’ll love this REALLY quick, healthy, and simple Garlic Turkey Burgers recipe (also works with beef)!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/3 Cup (30g) Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Large Whole Egg
- 1 Large Egg White
- 2 Teaspoons (10g) Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Minced Garlic (or 3 Cloves)
- 1/3 Cup Red Onion
- 1.3 Pounds (20.8 Ounces) Lean Ground Turkey (I use 93/7)
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 1092
- Fat: 52g
- Saturated Fat: 17g
- Sodium: 1418mg
- Carbs: 24g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 132g
Chop up your Red Onion. Add all of your ingredients into a bowl. Mix everything together. Shape your mix into burgers. Take out a large stove top pan, turn your burner on Medium Heat, and spray some non-stick cooking spray into your pan. Cook your burgers for 3:00-4:00 a side. Enjoy!
- Use Lean Ground Beef instead!