Want a high fiber, high protein, and low sugar cookie that only takes 60 seconds? Look no further! This Healthy Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookie is absolutely delicious and you don’t need protein powder to make it!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Large Egg Whites (or 1 Large Egg)
- 1 Teaspoon (4g) Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tablespoons (27g) Coconut Flour (or Oat Flour)
- 1 Ounce (30g) Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Tablespoon (7.5g) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Pinch Salt
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 242
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 193mg
- Carbs: 26g
- Fiber: 12g
- Sugar: 7g
- Protein: 21g
Add all of your ingredients into a bowl aside from a few Chocolate Chips. Mix everything together. Take out a plate, add your mix onto it, and shape your mix into a cookie (or multiple cookies). Add the rest of your Chocolate Chips on top and press them in. Microwave your cookie(s) for :35 seconds, wait :5 seconds, microwave again for :20 seconds, wait another :5 seconds, and microwave one last time for :10 seconds. Mouthgasm!
- Make 5 or 6 smaller cookies!
- Change the flavor of your cookie by using different flavor Greek yogurt!
- If your cookie(s) aren’t done keep microwaving them in 10 second intervals until they are!