This quick AND delicious Healthy Microwave Protein Cake recipe is not just mouth-watering but packed with fiber and you don’t need protein powder to make it!
Here is the recipe:
- 4 Large Egg Whites (or 2 Large Eggs)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tablespoons (27g) Coconut Flour (or Oat Flour)
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1 Tablespoon (16g) Peanut Butter (or Any Other Nut Butter)
- 1 Tablespoon Sweetener
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 349
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 401mg
- Carbs: 26g
- Fiber: 17g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 32g
Take out a microwavable safe bowl and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray. Add all of your ingredients into your bowl and mix everything together. Microwave for :35 seconds and then lightly mix everything together again. Top it with whatever you want and put it back into the microwave for 2:15. Mouthgasm!
- If it doesn’t look done after 2:30 then put it back into the microwave for :20 at a time until it looks done!
- Top it with whatever you want!