The last pumpkin flavored anything you’ll need this season! This Bodybuilding Pumpkin Iced Coffee is packed with fiber, PROTEIN, and seasonal flavor with just enough caffeine to get you through the day!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1 1/2 Scoops (45g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 Cup (122g) Pure Pumpkin
- 1 Cup (8 Ounces) Pumpkin Coffee
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Ounce (14g) Pecans (or Any Other Nut)
- 2 Teaspoons (8g) Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Frozen Banana
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Ice (Optional)
Calories per shake:
- Calories: 437
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 319mg
- Carbs: 36g
- Fiber: 10g
- Sugar: 19g
- Protein: 44g
Combine all of the ingredients into a blender. Blend them together. Drink. Brain freeze!
- Use a chocolate protein powder or add some cocoa powder for more of a chocolate pumpkin taste!
- Make your coffee the night before!