If you like dessert and love to eat it then you’re going to want to try this one! Today, we make Greek yogurt taste even better with twice the volume. This High Protein Whipped Greek Yogurt recipe is easy to make and made with simple ingredients so let’s jump right into it!
P.S. I’m curious for those of you who like high volume eating, what are some of your favorite healthier options? Let me know in the comments below!
Start this one by adding into a mixing bowl 250 grams of a vanilla Greek yogurt (we’ll talk about flavors in a bit), 2 ounces of heavy cream, 1 large pasteurized liquid egg white, 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 scoop of a vanilla protein powder, and some optional honey for more sweetness.
I find you’ll only need the honey if you’re not using a good tasting/sweet protein powder.
Why pasteurized? Pasteurization is the process of heating liquids at high temperatures for short intervals. This process kills what could possibly be harmful in it without affecting the taste or nutritional value.
Craving chocolate or don’t like vanilla? Easily make this a chocolate high protein whipped Greek yogurt by using a chocolate protein powder and 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
When you get bored with vanilla or chocolate you can easily mix and match any flavors you want here. An example? Banana greek yogurt with some peanut butter powder! Here’s some of my other favorite variations…
Greek Yogurt Flavors
- Red Velvet Greek Yogurt + Chocolate Protein Powder + Cocoa Powder
- Pumpkin Greek Yogurt + Cinnamon Protein Powder + Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Salted Caramel Greek Yogurt + Cheesecake Protein Powder
- Fruit Greek Yogurt + Vanilla Protein Powder + Topped with Fresh Fruit
With that said, it’s time for the hard part! You’re going to need a mixer or max level forearm. But really, a mixer here will make your life easier.
Start mixing all of your ingredients on low until everything is mixed in. From here, continue on high for a couple minutes or until your volume has doubles and the high protein whipped Greek yogurt is creamy like this…
The best part? You can store these to eat later and top them with whatever you want like chocolate chips, sprinkles, nuts, fresh fruit, or anything else you can think of!
Want another high volume dessert recipe? Try The Best Protein Fluff next!
High Protein Whipped Greek Yogurt
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 250 Grams Greek Yogurt - Use a higher protein Greek yogurt!
- 2 Ounces Heavy Cream
- 3 Tablespoons Liquid Egg Whites - 1 Large Liquid Egg White
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder - Vanilla or Chocolate
- Honey - *Optional
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder - *Optional For Chocolate Flavor
- Mix all of your ingredients together with a hand mixer on Low until fully combined
- Continue mixing on High for a couple minutes or until the volume doubles and looks creamy
- Top it with whatever you want
- Calories: 576
- Fat: 28g
- Saturated Fat: 18g
- Sodium: 480mg
- Carbs: 17g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 64g
- Calories: 288
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 240mg
- Carbs: 8.5
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 32g