If you like pumpkin and quick recipes are much as me you’re going to love this keto friendly Low Carb Microwave Pumpkin Pancakes recipe that’s PACKED with protein!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 Large Egg White
- 1 Ounce Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1/4 Cup (28g) Almond Flour (or Peanut, Coconut, or Oat Flour)
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder (Optional)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup (61g) Pure Pumpkin
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Chocolate Chips (Optional)
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 327
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 244mg
- Carbs: 11g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 37g
Combine all of your ingredients into a bowl aside from your Chocolate Chips. Mix everything together until the chunks are gone. Take out a plate, coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, and pour half of your mix onto it. Top your pancakes with some Chocolate Chips (or whatever else you want). Microwave for 1 minute, wait 5 seconds, and microwave for an additional 45 seconds. Remove and repeat. Mouthgasm!
- If you’re making smaller pancakes they’ll usually cook much quicker so keep an eye on them!
- If you want them sweeter add in 1 tablespoon of sweetener to the recipe (helps if you’re not using a good tasting protein powder)!
- If you don’t have protein powder you can make these without it just add in a bit more flour if your batter isn’t thick enough!