If you like pumpkin and quick recipes are much as me you’re going to love this Low Carb Microwave Pumpkin Pancakes recipe that’s PACKED with protein!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 Large Egg White
- 1 Ounce Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1/4 Cup (28g) Almond Flour (or Peanut, Coconut, or Oat Flour)
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder (Optional)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup (61g) Pure Pumpkin
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Chocolate Chips (Optional)
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 327
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 244mg
- Carbs: 11g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 37g
Combine all of your ingredients into a bowl aside from your Chocolate Chips. Mix everything together until the chunks are gone. Take out a plate, coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, and pour half of your mix onto it. Top your pancakes with some Chocolate Chips (or whatever else you want). Microwave for 1 minute, wait 5 seconds, and microwave for an additional 45 seconds. Remove and repeat. Mouthgasm!
- If you’re making smaller pancakes they’ll usually cook much quicker so keep an eye on them!
- If you want them sweeter add in 1 tablespoon of sweetener to the recipe (helps if you’re not using a good tasting protein powder)!
- If you don’t have protein powder you can make these without it just add in a bit more flour if your batter isn’t thick enough!