What if I told you that you could end every meal with a dessert? More specifically a dessert donut!? Well starting today this can be a thing! The best part? This is a LOW CARB DONUT and it only takes a couple minutes to make!!!
Take out a bowl or mug and add into it 1/2 tablespoon of melted butter, 2 tablespoons or 14 grams of coconut flour, 2 tablespoons or 14 grams of almond flour, 1 large egg, 1/2 scoop or 15 grams of my Baking Protein, 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/4 cup or 2 ounces of milk or milk substitute, and 1 teaspoon of a sweetener.
Mix everything together until your clumps are gone, flatten it out, and drop in 1 tablespoon or 16 grams of peanut butter into the center to stuff your donut (pushing it in with your finger will make your life easier). After that microwave it for around a minute and then top it with whatever you want (I like brown sugar)!
This is a quick one and you can obviously experiment with what you stuff it with (think cookie butter) but I promise you it’s DELICIOUS and will definitely get rid of those dessert cravings!!!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Tablespoon Melted Butter
- 2 Tablespoons (14g) Coconut Flour
- 1 Large Whole Egg
- 1/2 Scoop (15g) TPC Baking Protein or Your Choice Protein Powder (Vanilla works great!)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Milk (or Milk Substitute)
- 1 Teaspoon Sweetener
- 1 Tablespoon (16g) Peanut Butter
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 367
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 170mg
- Carbs: 15g
- Fiber: 8g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 25g
How to make:
- Take out a bowl or mug and add all of your ingredients into it
- Mix everything together until the clumps are gone
- Push your Peanut Butter into the center of your donut (using your finger works best)
- Microwave for around a minute depending on how powerful your microwave is
- Check your donut every 20-30 seconds so you don’t burn it (once it rises above the bowl or mug it’s done)!
- Wet your finger before pushing in your peanut butter and it won’t stick!