Here’s a quick, delicious, and healthy spin on the classic PB&J sandwich! This Peanut Butter & Jelly Protein Cheesecake is packed with 120g of protein!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Large Eggs
- 10.6 Ounces (300g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 12 Ounces (339g) Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 3 Tablespoons (40g) Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons (34g) Low Sugar Jelly
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Rice Syrup (or Honey)
- 2 Scoops (80g) Labrada Nutrition Lean Body Natural Natural Vanilla Protein Powder
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 1278
- Fat: 42g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 1703mg
- Carbs: 105g
- Fiber: 13g
- Sugar: 59g
- Protein: 120g
Calories in each piece (if you cut 4 pieces):
- Calories: 319
- Fat: 10.5g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Sodium: 425.7mg
- Carbs: 26.5g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Sugar: 14.7g
- Protein: 30g
Buy my 6×2 Cheesecake Pan here: http://amzn.to/2fbhIfP
Take out a large bowl, add all of your ingredients into it, and then mix everything together. Line a 6×2 cake pan with some parchment paper, pour your mix in, and then top it with whatever you want (if anything). Put it into the oven on 325°F/162°C for 30:00–35:00. After 30:00–35:00 drop your temperature to 200°F/93°C for another 50:00-60:00. Take your cheesecake out, let it cool, wrap it up, and then put it into the fridge overnight (or a couple hours if you can’t wait that long). Mouthgasm!
- Top it with some of my peanut butter protein frosting and jelly!
- Use plain Greek yogurt to cut down on the sugar in the recipe!