Ready to reinvent the classic PB&J? This Peanut Butter & Jelly Protein Cheesecake recipe is a quick, delicious, healthy, and high protein spin on one of my favorites sandwiches growing up! Minutes to prep and just like the classic? You only need a few ingredients to make it.
Start this cheesecake with a large bowl big enough for all of your ingredients and your choice cheesecake pan.
Add into your large bowl 2 large whole eggs, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 2 containers of a vanilla Greek yogurt, 12 ounces of fat free cream cheese, 1 tablespoon of brown rice syrup, 2 tablespoons of your choice flavor low sugar jelly, 3 tablespoons of peanut butter, and 2 scoops of a good tasting protein powder (I like vanilla for this recipe).
Can’t find or don’t like fat free ingredients? Reduced or full fat ingredients work just as good and really don’t add that much fat to this peanut butter & jelly protein cheesecake recipe.
Diet tip? When buying your Greek yogurt look for the lowest sugar one possible. You could also use plain Greek yogurt to lower the sugar in the recipe as well.
Mix all of those ingredients together until smooth. I like using a hand mixer to do this.
Take out a 6×2 pan like this, line it with some parchment paper, and pour your peanut butter & jelly protein cheesecake mix in. You should have enough mix to fill it almost all the way to the top.
If you don’t have a 6×2 pan you can use whatever size pan you have just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly (aka keep an eye on it).
Baked Protein Cheesecake
Put your cheesecake into the oven on 325F/162C for 30-35 minutes.
Drop your temperature to 200F/93C after 30-35 minutes and bake it for an additional 50-60 minutes.
Remove it from the oven, wrap it up, and put your peanut butter & jelly protein cheesecake into the fridge to fully cool. The longer you let it cool (a few hours is optimal) the better your texture will be.
Unwrap it after it cools and top it! I topped mine with our Peanut Butter Protein Frosting and some low sugar jelly.
Have your own protein frosting or high protein topping ideas? Drop them in the comments below!
Peanut Butter & Jelly Protein Cheesecake
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 Large Whole Eggs
- 10.6 Ounces Greek Yogurt - Fat Free Vanilla
- 12 Ounces Cream Cheese - Fat Free
- 3 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Jelly - Low Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Rice Syrup - or Honey
- 2 Scoops Protein Powder - I like Vanilla
- Take out a large bowl, add all of your ingredients into it, and mix everything together
- Line a 6×2 cake pan with some parchment paper, pour your mix in, and top it with whatever you want (if anything)
- Put it into the oven on 325F/162C for 30-35 minutes
- Drop your temperature to 200F/93C for another 50-60 minutes
- Take your cheesecake out, let it cool, wrap it up, and put it into the fridge overnight (or a couple hours if you can’t wait that long)
- Calories: 1278
- Fat: 42g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 1703mg
- Carbs: 105g
- Fiber: 13g
- Sugar: 59g
- Protein: 120g
- Calories: 319
- Fat: 10.5g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Sodium: 425.7mg
- Carbs: 26.5g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Sugar: 14.7g
- Protein: 30g