This Peanut Butter & Jelly Protein Oatmeal recipe is just another quick, healthy, and delicious way to start your morning! High in fiber and full of flavor.
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Water
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Tablespoon (16g) Peanut Butter
- 1 Tablespoon (18g) Jelly (All Fruit w/ Fiber or Sugar Free)
- 1/4 Ounce (7g) Unsalted Peanuts
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 484
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 295mg
- Carbs: 44g
- Fiber: 9g
- Sugar: 11g
- Protein: 41g
Combine your Milk, Rolled Oats, and Water into a microwavable safe bowl. Microwave your oatmeal for around 2:00. While the oatmeal is still hot add in the rest of your ingredients. Mix everything together. Mouthgasm!
- Use 2 Tablespoons (12g) of Powdered Peanut Butter instead of Regular Peanut Butter to cut down on the fat in the recipe!