This Peanut Butter & Jelly Protein Shake recipe is the perfect blend of ingredients to make a healthy AND delicious liquid version of the sandwich!
Here is the recipe:
- 3/4 Cup (6 Ounces) Sugar Free Vanilla Coconut Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1/2 Cup (116g) Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons (13g) Flax Seed
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 Cup (20g) Rolled Oats
- 1 Tablespoon (16g) Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons (36g) Jelly (Sugar Free or Fiber)
- 1 Cup Ice
Calories per shake:
- Calories: 566
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 420mg
- Carbs: 52g
- Fiber: 14g
- Sugar: 25g
- Protein: 49g
Blend everything together. Drink. Brain freeze!
- Use whatever flavor jelly you want!