Would you eat cookies more often if they were healthy, high in protein, and delicious? If yes, then this Protein Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe is going to be your taste buds new best friend!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Extra Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1 Medium Banana
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons (32g) Peanut Butter
- 4 Tablespoons (60g) Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- 3 Scoops (90g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 8 Tablespoons (56g) Coconut Flour
- 1 Cup (80g) Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/3 Cup Sweetener
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 1679
- Fat: 59g
- Saturated Fat: 26g
- Sodium: 883mg
- Carbs: 164g
- Fiber: 37g
- Sugar: 32g
- Protein: 123g
Turn your Rolled Oats into oat flour by blending or processing your oats until they look like flour. Add all of your ingredients into a large bowl. Mix everything together. Take out and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray it with some non-stick cooking spray. Spoon your cookie batter onto your baking sheet (making the cookies however big you want to make them). Bake them on 350°F/176°C for 10:00-15:00. Mouthgasm!
- Make sure to check them after 10:00!
- Top them with more chocolate chips, nuts, raisins, or anything else you can think of before the oven!