Simply put, if you like chocolate and want a healthy way to kill your cravings then these Protein Chocolate Explosion Bites will be your new best friend!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 2 Tablespoons (14g) Coconut Flour
- 1 Tablespoon (18.5g) Nutella
- 3 Tablespoons (48g) Peanut Butter
- 2 1/2 Scoops (75g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoons (32g) Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons (30g) Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- 1 Serving (11g) Instant Sugar Free Fat Free Chocolate Fudge Pudding (or Chocolate)
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 985
- Fat: 45g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Sodium: 930mg
- Carbs: 62g
- Fiber: 15g
- Sugar: 24g
- Protein: 84g
Calories in each bite (if you make 7):
- Calories: 140
- Fat: 6.4g
- Saturated Fat: 2.1g
- Sodium: 132mg
- Carbs: 8.8g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Sugar: 3.4g
- Protein: 11.8g
Combine all of your ingredients into a bowl. Mix everything together. Shape your mix into bites. Mouthgasm!
- If they are too soft or sticky put them in the fridge for 20:00-30:00 to harden up a bit!
- Double or triple the recipe to make enough for the whole week!