If you’re looking for a healthy, delicious, and quick way to start your morning then you’re going to love this Protein Mochaccino which is PACKED with 43 grams of protein!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 Cup (8 Ounces) Dark Roast Coffee (or 1/2 Cup Espresso)
- 1 Scoop (37.3g) 100% Whey Pro-Amino Heavenly Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 5.3 Ounces (150g) Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt (or Cottage Cheese)
- 1/2 Tablespoon Brown Rice Syrup
- Some Ice
Calories in the whole shake:
- Calories: 286
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Sodium: 263mg
- Carbs: 24g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 10g
- Protein: 43g
Combine all of your ingredients into a blender. Blend everything together. Mouthgasm!
- Top it with some chocolate syrup!
- Make coffee ice cubes the night before so it doesn’t get watered down!