If you’re in the mood for something Pumpkin or just love Cheesecake then your taste buds are going to fall in love with this Low Fat Protein Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Scoops (60g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 Cup Sweetener
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 12 Ounces (340g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 16 Ounces (452g) Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 15 Ounces (425g) Pure Pumpkin
Here’s my 6×2 Cheesecake Pan: http://amzn.to/2k8YrPt
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 1284
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 2672mg
- Carbs: 130g
- Fiber: 18g
- Sugar: 88g
- Protein: 164g
Combine all of your ingredients into a bowl. Mix them together with either a hand mixer or regular mixer. Take out at least a 9’’ cake pan, line it with parchment paper, and pour your mix in. Bake on 325°F/162°C for 30:00-35:00. Reduce here to 200°F/93°C and bake for 50:00-60:00. Remove, let cool, and then wrap your Cheesecake (while still in the pan) with saran wrap. Put your Cheesecake in the fridge for a few hours to fully cool (I suggest leaving it in there overnight). Enjoy!
- Top with fat free cool whip, whipped cream, nuts, chocolate, white chocolate, or peanut butter chips, etc!