Nutella brownies with a seasonal spin! These Pumpkin Nutella Protein Brownies are packed with fiber, easy to make with simple ingredients, and absolutely delicious. If you’re looking for a new healthy pumpkin brownie recipe then this is the one to try!
To keep this recipe simple you’re going to need either a food processor like this or really powerful blender to fully incorporate your black beans.
Add into your food processor or blender 1 15 ounce can of drained & rinsed black beans, 2 teaspoons of instant coffee, 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 4 tablespoons of coconut flour, 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, 1/8 cup of a sugar free syrup, 2 tablespoons of Nutella, 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder, 3 large egg whites or 9 tablespoons of liquid egg whites, 1/4 cup of unsweetened milk substitute, 1 tablespoon of sugar free chocolate chips, and 4 scoops of a chocolate protein powder.
Did you know that both cocoa powder and coconut flour are high in fiber and low in calories?
Process or blend everything together until your pumpkin Nutella protein brownies mix is smooth.
Take out a baking dish or pan and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray. Whatever size or shape dish or pan you use is completely up to you. As long as you cut 10 brownies they’ll have the same macros as mine listed below.
Pour your mix into your dish or pan and optionally top it before the oven. I went with sugar free chocolate chips today but use whatever you want! Nuts, sprinkles, dried fruit, white chocolate or peanut butter chips, and so on are all great options.
Put your pumpkin Nutella protein brownies into the oven on 350F/176C for around 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of them comes out clean.
Remove your brownies from the oven, let them cool, and cut them.
Pro tip? Add even more protein to the recipe and frost them with one of our Protein Frosting Recipes!
Pumpkin Nutella Protein Brownies
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 15 Ounces Black Beans - 425g Reduced Sodium
- ¼ Cup Milk Substitute - or Milk (2 Ounces)
- 4 Scoops Protein Powder - 120g Chocolate
- 4 Tablespoons Coconut Flour - 28g
- 4 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder - 20g
- 2 Teaspoons Instant Coffee
- 9 Tablespoons Liquid Egg Whites - 138g (or 3 Large Egg Whites)
- 1 Tablespoon Chocolate Chips - 15g Sugar Free
- 2 Tablespoons Nutella - 37g
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Pumpkin Puree - 122g
- ⅛ Cup Syrup - Sugar Free
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Combine all of your ingredients into a food processor or really powerful blender
- Process/blend everything together
- Take out a baking dish or pan and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray
- Pour your mix into it
- Bake on 350F/176C for 20-25 minutes
- Calories: 1528
- Fat: 36g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 1513mg
- Carbs: 165g
- Fiber: 52g
- Sugar: 41g
- Protein: 136g
- Calories: 152
- Fat: 3.6g
- Saturated Fat: 1.1g
- Sodium: 151.3mg
- Carbs: 16.5g
- Fiber: 5.2g
- Sugar: 4.1g
- Protein: 13.6g