Keep the Cookie Monster happy and your cookie season alive this fall with some Pumpkin Protein Cookies! This healthy cookie recipe is packed with festive flavor, easy to make with simple ingredients, and great for almost any diet.
To make this one quick and easy you’re going to need either a food processor or blender. If you don’t have either, you could also mix this by hand by using oat flour instead of rolled oats.
Add right into whatever you’re using 2 cups of rolled oats, 2 1/2 scoops of a vanilla protein powder, 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice, 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, 2 tablespoons of a sugar free syrup, 2 extra large whole eggs, 3 tablespoons of honey, 1/2 cup of unsweetened apple sauce, and 1 1/2 cups of pumpkin puree.
Want a more chocolate pumpkin taste? Use chocolate protein powder instead of vanilla.
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
*Double or triple this recipe as needed and store whatever you have leftover for next time!
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger & Nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Allspice & Cloves
Process, blend or mix everything together until your pumpkin protein cookies mix is smooth.
Take out a large baking sheet and optionally line it (parchment paper!) or coat it with some non-stick cooking spray. If you don’t have a large baking sheet you may need to make a couple batches.
Spoon your batter onto your baking sheet and make your cookies however big you want to make them. I made 10 pumpkin protein cookies today.
Before baking you can top your cookies with some chocolate or white chocolate chips, crushed up nuts, cranberries, raisins, and so on. Let us know what you top yours with, if anything, in the comments below.
Put your cookies into the oven on 350F/176C for 10-15 minutes.
Frost these with one of our Protein Frosting Recipes!
Pumpkin Protein Cookies
What We Used
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 Cups Rolled Oats
- 2 ½ Scoops Protein Powder - Vanilla or Chocolate
- 2 Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 ½ Cups Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Extra Large Whole Eggs
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Syrup - Sugar Free
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- Combine all of your ingredients into a food processor or blender
- Process or blend everything together
- Take out a baking sheet and coat it with non-stick cooking spray
- Spoon your batter onto the baking sheet
- Top them with whatever you want (I like White Chocolate Chips)
- Bake them on 350F/176C for 10-15 minutes
- Calories: 1479
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 778mg
- Carbs: 213g
- Fiber: 37g
- Sugar: 82g
- Protein: 105g