If you like anything red velvet then you’re going to love this high fiber, quick, and DELICIOUS Red Velvet Cake Overnight Protein Oatmeal recipe!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 1/2 Scoops (45g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 2.65 Ounces (75g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Serving Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- Couple Drops Red Food Coloring (Optional)
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 517
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 484mg
- Carbs: 56g
- Fiber: 9g
- Sugar: 18g
- Protein: 53g
Combine all of your ingredients into a bowl and mix everything together. Cover your bowl/put your oatmeal into a jar or something with a cover. Put your oatmeal into the fridge overnight (or 2-3 hours if you’re really hungry). Mouthgasm!
- Top it with some red velvet cake sprinkles!