This healthy, delicious, and high fiber Rocky Road Protein Oatmeal recipe tastes just like rocky road ice cream made into a cake!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Butter Extract
- 6 Tablespoons (96g) Liquid Egg Whites (or 2 Large Egg Whites)
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon (7.5g) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Scoop (30g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 Teaspoon (4g) Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons (5g) Marshmallow Bits
- 1/2 Ounce (14g) Pecan Chips
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 550
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 419mg
- Carbs: 52g
- Fiber: 10g
- Sugar: 17g
- Protein: 45g
Take out a microwavable safe bowl and add your Rolled Oats, Milk, Butter Extract, and Liquid Egg Whites into it. Lightly mix everything together. Microwave for :90, mix everything around a bit, and then microwave for an additional :90. Add in the rest of your ingredients. Mix those in. Mouthgasm!
- If you don’t like pecan chips then use whatever type of nut you prefer!
- Depending on how powerful your microwave is, it may need more or less time!
- To lower the calories/fat in this recipe just exclude the pecan chips/nuts which will drop the total to 8g instead of 18g!