This Spicy Canned Chicken Salad recipe is the perfect blend of quick, healthy, spicy, high protein, and DELICIOUS!
Here is the recipe:
- 12.5 Ounces (354g) Canned Chicken (or Canned Tuna)
- 1 Cup (120g) Celery (Chopped)
- Couple Slices Red Onion (Chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons (30g) Low Fat or Fat Free Mayonnaise
- 1 Ounce (28g) Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Teaspoons (10g) Sriracha
- 1 Teaspoon Frank’s Red Hot Original
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 404
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Sodium: 597mg
- Carbs: 13g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 8g
- Protein: 70g
Drain your Canned Chicken. Chop up your Celery and Red Onion. Combine everything together in a bowl. Mix everything together. Mouthgasm!
- Use Tuna instead of Canned Chicken!
- Throw your mix in a wrap or use bread to make a sandwich with it!
- Use a Light or Regular Mayonnaise instead to add more healthy fat to the recipe!