One of my favorite ways to prepare turkey burgers. This Sriracha Ranch Turkey Burger recipe has a ton of flavor and is jam packed with protein!
Here is the recipe:
- 20.8oz (1.3lbs) 1 Package 93/7 Ground Turkey
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats turned into Oat Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 4 Tablespoons (26g) Flax Seed
- 4 Tablespoons (28g) Real Bacon Bits
- 3 Tablespoons (45g) Sriracha
- 3 Tablespoons Fat Free Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 Red Onion (Chopped)
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 1269
- Fat: 57g
- Saturated Fat: 17g
- Sodium: 2707mg
- Carbs: 57g
- Fiber: 12g
- Sugar: 17g
- Protein: 132g
Make your own oat flour by processing or blending your rolled oats until they look like flour. Add in all of your ingredients into a mixing bowl. Mix together all of the ingredients with your hand. Shape into burgers. Spray pan/grill with non-stick cooking spray. Cook them on medium heat for 4:00-4:30 minutes a side! Enjoy!
- Use lettuce as a bun by wrapping the lettuce around your burger to cut down on carbs!