If you like black forest cake then you’re going to LOVE this Black Forest Cake Overnight Protein Oatmeal Recipe which is a quick and healthier alternative!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Sugar Free Vanilla Coconut Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tablespoon (17g) Sugar Free Strawberry Jelly
- 2.65 Ounces (75g) Fat Free Cherry Greek Yogurt
- 1 Scoop (30g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 Cup (70g) Dark Sweet Cherries
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 451
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 309mg
- Carbs: 57g
- Fiber: 13g
- Sugar: 17g
- Protein: 40g
Combine all of your ingredients into a bowl and mix everything together. Cover your bowl/put your oatmeal into a jar or something with a cover. Put your oatmeal into the fridge overnight (or 2-3 hours if you’re really hungry). Mouthgasm!
- Top with the rest of your Greek yogurt!