These Bodybuilding Mexican Meatloaf Muffins are quick, travel friendly, absolutely delicious, and GREAT for meal prep!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 1/2 Pounds (24 Ounces) 93/7 Lean Ground Beef (or Turkey)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 3/4 Cup (60g) Rolled Oats (or Breads Crumbs/Wheat Germ)
- 8 Tablespoons (132g) Salsa
- 4 Tablespoons (68g) Low Sugar Ketchup
- 6 Tablespoons (36g) Low Sodium Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Pepper Powder
- 3/4 Cup (84g) Mexican Blend Cheese (or Any Other Cheese)
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 1793
- Fat: 73g
- Saturated Fat: 35g
- Sodium: 1605mg
- Carbs: 96g
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 26g
- Protein: 188g
Calories in each muffin (if you make 12):
- Calories: 149
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 2.9g
- Sodium: 133.7mg
- Carbs: 8g
- Fiber: .5g
- Sugar: 2.1g
- Protein: 15.6g
Combine all of your ingredients into a bowl. Mix everything together. Take out a muffin pan or some silicone cups and evenly distribute your mix into them. Bake on 350°F/176°C for 20:00-25:00. Mouthgasm!
- Use a leaner ground beef or turkey to cut down on the fat content even more!
- Using silicone cups will make them extremely travel friendly!