Keep your diet and beat your Oreo cravings with a Cookies & Cream Protein Mug Cake! This high protein dessert recipe takes just minutes, is super easy to make, and absolutely delicious!
For this quick protein dessert all you need to do is take out a mixing bowl. You could also save some time by mixing everything right in your favorite mug coated with non-sticking cooking spray.
Add into your mixing bowl or mug 6 tablespoons of liquid egg whites or 2 large egg whites, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 3 tablespoons of coconut flour, 1/2 tablespoon of chocolate chips, 1 scoop of a vanilla protein powder, 1/2 container of a vanilla Greek yogurt, 1 tablespoon of marshmallow fluff, 4 1/2 crushed up mini cookies, and 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
Enhance your cookies & cream protein mug cake flavor by using a cookies & cream protein powder and/or Greek yogurt!
Mix all of those ingredients together with a spoon until smooth.
Want it chocolate? Use a chocolate protein powder instead of vanilla and add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder to the recipe!
Take out your favorite mug if you didn’t already and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray.
Microwave Mug Cake
Pour your cookies & cream protein mug cake mix into your mug and microwave it for :30 seconds.
Lightly mix everything around so it doesn’t burn and put it back into the microwave for around :90 seconds.
Depending on how powerful your microwave is this may take more or less time. To keep it from burning or drying out make sure you check it every :20-:30 seconds. Remember how long it took for next time!
Top your cookies & cream protein mug cake with the other 1/2 container of Greek yogurt and more crushed up mini cookies.
Beat your next Oreo craving with our Cookies & Cream Protein Cheesecake recipe!
Cookies & Cream Protein Mug Cake
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 6 Tablespoons Liquid Egg Whites - or 2 Large Egg Whites
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Flour - or Oat Flour
- ½ Tablespoon Chocolate Chips - Semi-Sweet
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2.65 Ounces Greek Yogurt - Fat Free Vanilla (or Cottage Cheese)
- 4 ½ Mini Cookies
- 1 Tablespoon Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder - Vanilla
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Crush up your Mini Cookies, add all of your ingredients into a bowl, and mix everything together
- Take out a mug, coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, and pour your mix into it
- Microwave for :30 seconds, lightly mix everything around, and microwave for an additional :90 seconds
- Calories: 440
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 344mg
- Carbs: 43g
- Fiber: 13g
- Sugar: 18g
- Protein: 49g