Quick, cookies, cream, healthy, AND delicious are all words you rarely see together (hmm). This Cookies & Cream Protein Mug Cake is PACKED with enough punch to destroy any sweet tooth out there.
Here is the recipe:
- 6 Tablespoons (92g) Liquid Egg Whites (or 2 Large Egg Whites)
- 3 Tablespoons (28g) Coconut Flour (or Oat Flour)
- 1/2 Tablespoon (7.5g) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2.65 Ounces (75g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt (or Cottage Cheese)
- 4 1/2 (14.5g) Mini Cookies
- 1 Tablespoon (6g) Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 440
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 344mg
- Carbs: 43g
- Fiber: 13g
- Sugar: 18g
- Protein: 49g
Crush up your Mini Cookies, add all of your ingredients into a bowl, and mix everything together. Take out a mug, coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, and pour your mix into it. Microwave for :30, lightly mix everything around, and microwave for an additional :90. Mouthgasm!
- Depending on how powerful your microwave is, you may need to microwave it less or more time. Keep checking it every :20-:30 so that it doesn’t dry out!
- Make it chocolate by using Chocolate Protein Powder instead of Vanilla and 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder!