It’s time to beat those Oreo cravings for breakfast, oatmeal edition! This Cookies & Cream Protein Oatmeal recipe takes just a few minutes to prep, is absolutely delicious, and super diet friendly!
All you need for this one? A microwavable dish big enough for all of your ingredients and a microwave!
Add right into your bowl 1/2 cup of rolled oats, 1/2 cup of unsweetened milk substitute, and 1/4 cup of water.
Give those ingredients a quick mix (might not be needed) and microwave them for around 2 minutes. Remember the your microwave time may change depending on how powerful your microwave is.
While your cookies & cream protein oatmeal is still hot add in the rest of your ingredients starting with 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 tablespoon of coconut flour, 1 1/2 tablespoons of graham cracker crumbs, 1 1/2 scoops of a chocolate protein powder, 1/2 container of a vanilla Greek yogurt, and 1/2 tablespoon of sugar free chocolate chips.
Did you know that cocoa powder is a great cheap way to get some extra fiber in your diet with 2 grams for every 10 calories!?
Mix all of those ingredients together until everything for your cookie & cream protein oatmeal is incorporated.
Pro tip? Top it with the other 1/2 of your Greek yogurt or anything else you want! Let us know what you end up topping yours with in the comments below.
Last, take out and break up 4 1/2 mini cookies (Oreo preferred) into your protein oatmeal.
Oreo cravings still kicking? Try our Cookies & Cream Protein Cheesecake recipe!
Cookies & Cream Protein Oatmeal
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- ½ Cup Rolled Oats
- 4 Ounces Milk Substitute - or Milk
- 2 Ounces Water
- 1 ½ Scoops Protein Powder - Chocolate
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Flour
- ½ Tablespoon Chocolate Chips - Sugar Free
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Graham Cracker - Crumbs
- 2.65 Ounces Greek Yogurt - Fat Free Vanilla
- ¼ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 ½ Mini Cookies - Oreo
- Combine your Milk, Rolled Oats, and Water into a microwavable safe bowl
- Microwave your oatmeal for around 2 minutes
- While your oatmeal is hot add in the rest of your ingredients aside from your Mini Cookies
- Crush up your Mini Cookies on top
- Mix everything together
- Calories: 618
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 544mg
- Carbs: 68g
- Fiber: 12g
- Sugar: 17g
- Protein: 55g