This Cookies & Cream Protein Oatmeal recipe is quick, high in fiber, delicious, and one of the best ways to kill any sweet craving you may have!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Coconut Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Water
- 1 1/2 Scoops (45g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tablespoon (7g) Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Tablespoon (7.5g) Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons (9g) Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2.65 Ounces (65g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 1/2 (14.5g) Mini Oreo Cookies
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 618
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 544mg
- Carbs: 68g
- Fiber: 12g
- Sugar: 17g
- Protein: 55g
Combine your Milk, Rolled Oats, and Water into a microwavable safe bowl. Microwave your oatmeal for around 2:00. While the oatmeal is still hot add in the rest of your ingredients aside from your Mini Oreo Cookies. Crush up your Mini Oreo Cookies on top. Mix everything together. Mouthgasm!
- Top with the rest of your Greek Yogurt!