HEY! I’ve decided that this is the year of simple, delicious, and super quick recipes. Basically, we’re going back to the roots of this channel! Today we’re gonna bake some oatmeal. Not just any oatmeal but a Chocolate Peanut Butter Baked Protein Oatmeal Skillet. The macros are great, it’s gooey, and I can’t wait to make it!
Start this one with a large enough bowl to add all of your ingredients then add in 1 cup of rolled oats, 3 scoops of vanilla or chocolate protein powder, 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 3 ounces of unsweetened milk, 3 ounces of coffee, 1/2 cup of unsweetened apple sauce, 6 tablespoons of peanut butter, and 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
Go ahead and mix those up good then take out a skillet, pan, or baking safe dish, and add your mix into it. Smooth out the top, top it with whatever you want like some peanut butter chips, and throw it in the oven on 350F/176C for around 12 minutes!
The longer you cook it, the less gooey this baked protein oatmeal will be so I’ll leave that up to you. Once it’s done I personally like to add a peanut butter Greek yogurt frosting to the top and I’ll usually make 2 servings out of it but you could easily make 4!
With that, I don’t think there’s anything left to say outside of I hope that you guys enjoy it and if it doesn’t fit your macros hopefully the next recipe will!
Want another skillet recipe? Check this DELICIOUS protein cookie out: https://theproteinchef.co/oatmeal-skillet-protein-cookie-recipe-high-fiber/
Chocolate Baked Protein Oatmeal Skillet Recipe
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats 80g
- 3 Scoops Vanilla Protein Powder or Chocolate Protein Powder 90g
- 4 Tbsp Cocoa Powder 20g
- 3 Ounces Unsweetened Milk Substitute
- 3 Ounces Coffee
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce (You could also use 1 Banana or 1/2 Cup Pure Pumpkin)
- 6 Tablespoons Peanut Butter 96g
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Add all of your ingredients into a large bowl
- Mix everything togetherPour your mix into a skillet or baking safe dish
- Pour your mix into a skillet or baking safe dish
- Bake on 350F/176C for around 12 minutes (the less you cook it, the more gooey it’ll be)
- Top it with a frosting
- Calories: 333
- Fat: 12.7g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 116mg
- Carbs: 25.2g (Net Carbs: 18.5g)
- Fiber: 6.7g
- Sugar: 4.7g
- Protein: 29.5g
- Calories: 1335
- Fat: 51g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Sodium: 464mg
- Carbs: 101g
- Fiber: 27g
- Sugar: 19g
- Protein: 118g