This low calorie, packed with protein, and absolutely delicious Healthy Low Carb Protein Mug Cake recipe is guaranteed to kill that sweet tooth in less than 60 seconds!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 Large Egg White
- 1 Ounce Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Other Milk Substitute)
- 1 Scoop (30g) Protein Powder (Whatever flavor protein powder you use will be the flavor of your mug cake)
- 1 Tablespoon (16g) Peanut Butter (or Any Other Nut Butter)
- 1 Tablespoon (5g) Cocoa Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 266
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 290mg
- Carbs: 9g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 35g
Add all of your ingredients into a bowl and mix everything together until the chunks are gone. Take out a mug, coat it with non-stick cooking spray, and pour your mix in. Microwave for :45-:60 (which may turn into less or more time depending on how powerful your microwave is). Mouthgasm!
- If your protein powder isn’t sweet then add in 1 tablespoon of sweetener to your recipe!
- Mix it the night before in a shaker bottle so you can take it with you in the morning!
- Top it with some fat free Greek yogurt!