Who says you need to eliminate cupcakes from your diet? These delicious Low Carb Cheesecake Cupcakes are easy to make, packed with protein, low calorie, and keto friendly!
Low Carb Cheesecake Crust
For your low carb crust, mix together 1/4 cup of almond flour, 1/4 cup of coconut flour, and a tablespoon of coconut oil.
Melt a tablespoon of butter, add that in, and mix again.
Next, take out a pan with some silicone cups and press your mix evenly into each one. This is optional (my preference) but you can throw them in the oven for 10 minutes on 350F/176C to make them “crunchier”.
Low Carb Cheesecake Cupcakes
For the low carb cupcakes, add into a bowl 8 ounces of fat free cream cheese, 1 tablespoon of a sweetener, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 large whole egg, and 1 scoop of protein powder.
Mix that until smooth then distribute it into your silicone cups.
Top your low carb cheesecake cupcakes with whatever you want and throw them in the oven. Bake them on 350F/176C for around 15-20 minutes.
Let them cool, wrap them up, and throw them in the fridge either overnight or for a couple hours.
The silicone cups will make it super easy to remove them once they do cool, seriously a great investment…I’ve had mine for years!
Less than 5 grams of net carbs each and each one is actually pretty filling for its size!
You can switch these up when you’re bored by using different flavored protein powders or adding on top fruit, nuts, and so on. Let me know your low carb cheesecake cupcake variations in the comments below.
Try our Easy Protein Cheesecake with a Crust next!
Low Carb Cheesecake Cupcakes
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- ¼ Cup Coconut Flour - 28g
- ¼ Cup Almond Flour - 28g
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil - 14g
- 1 Tablespoon Butter - 14g
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese - 240g Fat Free
- 1 Tablespoon Sweetener
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Large Whole Egg
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder - 30g *Optional
- For your crust mix together your Almond Flour, Coconut Flour, and Coconut Oil
- Melt your Butter and mix that in
- Distribute your crust mix evenly into the bottom of some silicone muffin cups and press down to compact it
- This is an optional step but for harder/crunchier mini crusts you can bake them for 10 minutes on 350F/176C in the silicone cups
- Mix together the rest of your ingredients until smooth
- Pour that mix into your silicone cups
- Bake them on 350F/176C for around 15-20 minutes
- Take them out, let them cool, wrap them up, and put them into the fridge for a couple hours (this will give you the perfect cheesecake texture)
- Calories: 887
- Fat: 47g
- Saturated Fat: 23g
- Sodium: 958mg
- Carbs: 46g Net Carbs = 29g
- Fiber: 17g
- Sugar: 18g
- Protein: 70g
- Calories: 147
- Fat: 7.8g
- Saturated Fat: 3.8g
- Sodium: 159.6mg
- Carbs: 7.6g Net Carbs = 4.8g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 11.6g