With less than a handful of carbs these Low Carb Breakfast Bites will satisfy your taste buds AND fill you up! This healthy breakfast recipe only take a few ingredients to make, is keto friendly, and super easy to switch up when you get bored!
For these low carb breakfast bites you’ll need a bowl that’s big enough to mix all of your ingredients in and a mini muffin pan like this one.
Add into your bowl 3 large whole eggs, 2 large egg whites, 4 tablespoons of parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup of a Mexican blend cheese, 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, and a couple squirts of some optional chili sauce to give them some heat.
Mix all of those ingredients together until smooth.
Trying to make enough for the entire family? Double or triple the recipe below by adding more servings to scale the recipe!
Take out and coat your mini muffin pan with some non-sticking cooking spray and then evenly distribute your mix into your muffin spots. You should fill them almost all the way to the top.
Sprinkle over the top of them 1 tablespoon of bacon bits and anything else you want.
Put your mini muffin pan into the oven and bake them on 350F/176C for around 20 minutes or until they fully rise.
Remove them from the oven once they look done and top them with some ketchup or chili sauce.
More Low Carb Breakfast Bites
Think outside the box for these low carb breakfast bites and the variations will be endless! Add into or on top of them:
- Pieces of deli ham or other cooked proteins
- Rolled oats for added complex carbs
- Other cheeses
- Chopped up vegetables
- Herbs, seasonings, and/or spices
Post your favorite variations for others to try down below in the comments.
Ready for dinner? Try our meal prep friendly White Chicken Chili recipe next!
Low Carb Breakfast Bites
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 3 Large Whole Eggs
- 2 Large Egg Whites
- 4 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese - 20g
- ¼ Cup Mexican Cheese - 28 Reduced Fat (or Whatever Cheese You Want)
- ¼ Cup Cottage Cheese - 113g
- 3 Teaspoons Chili Sauce - 15g
- 1 Tablespoon Bacon Bits - 7g
- Combine all of your ingredients aside from your Bacon Bits into a bowl
- Mix everything together until tit’s smooth
- Take out a large or mini muffin pan and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray
- Sprinkle your Bacon Bits on top
- Bake on 350F/176C for 20 minutes
- Calories: 497
- Fat: 25g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 630mg
- Carbs: 9g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 8g
- Protein: 59g