With less than 10g of carbs these Low Carb Breakfast Bites will satisfy those taste buds AND fill you up! These bites are super easy to make and you only need a few ingredients!
Here is the recipe:
- 3 Large Eggs
- 2 Large Egg Whites
- 4 Tablespoons (20g) Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Cup (28) Reduced Fat Mexican Blend Cheese (or Whatever Cheese You Want)
- 1/4 Cup (113g) Cottage Cheese
- 3 Teaspoons (15g) Chili Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon (7g) Bacon Bits
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 497
- Fat: 25g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 630mg
- Carbs: 9g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 8g
- Protein: 59g
How to make:
- Combine all of your ingredients aside from your Bacon Bits into a bowl.
- Mix everything together until tit’s smooth.
- Take out a large or mini muffin pan and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle your Bacon Bits on top.
- Bake on 350F/176C for 20 minutes.
- Double or triple this recipe to make enough for everyone!
- Change them up by adding in some ham, rolled oats (for carbs), chopped up vegetables, sauces and/or spices!