If you like or are craving Pecan Pie then you’re going to love this quick, delicious, and high Protein Pecan Pie Oatmeal recipe! Tons of flavor!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Sugar Free Vanilla Coconut Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Water
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar Free Syrup
- 1/2 Tablespoon (10.5g) Honey
- 1/2 Ounce (14g) Chopped Pecans
- Sugar Free Caramel Dip/Syrup
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 448
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 210mg
- Carbs: 43g
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 15g
- Protein: 33g
Combine your Milk, Oatmeal, and Water into a microwavable safe bowl. Microwave for 2:00 on High (or cook on the stove top). While the Oatmeal is still hot add in the rest of your ingredients aside from your Caramel Dip/Syrup. Mix everything together. Top with Caramel Dip/Syrup. Enjoy!
- Throw it in the fridge for a bit!
- Use it as a frosting on anything!