Stereotypical cheat meal time? Pizza! What if I told you this didn’t need to be a cheat meal? All you need is a microwave, a couple minutes, and a few ingredients to make this Quick Healthy Microwave Pizza recipe!
For this quick pizza recipe you’ll need at least a 12 ounce bowl or cup. You can find some cheap microwave safe options for around a buck at pretty much any home goods store.
Add into this bowl 1/4 cup of whole wheat pastry flour, 1/2 scoop of unflavored protein powder, 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder, and 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
Lightly mix those microwave pizza ingredients together.
Continue with 1 1/2 ounces of a milk or milk substitute and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Mix again until all of your clumps are gone and smooth out your top.
Layer on a couple tablespoons of pizza sauce, some oregano, 1/8 cup of whatever lower fat cheese you want, and some optional mini pepperoni slices.
Put your pizza in the microwave for around :60-:90 seconds depending on how powerful your microwave is. The more powerful it is, the less time it’ll take. Keep an eye on it and remember how long it took for next time!
Last, let it cool for a little bit before enjoying it.
No more waiting until your cheat day to indulge! This healthy microwave pizza is quick and YES, it actually tastes like pizza!
Ready for a quick microwave dessert? Try our Microwave Protein Cobbler recipe next!
Quick Healthy Microwave Pizza
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- ¼ Cup Pastry Flour - Whole Wheat
- ½ Scoop Protein Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ⅛ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 ½ Ounces Milk - or Milk Substitute
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1-2 Tablespoons Pizza Sauce
- Oregano - Your Choice
- ⅛ Cup Cheese - Your Choice Lower Fat
- Slices Pepperoni - Mini *Optional
- Take out at least a 12 ounce bowl or cup
- Add in and mix together your Flour, Protein, Baking Powder, and Salt
- Add in your Milk and Olive Oil and mix everything together until your clumps are gone
- Smooth out your drop and layer on your Sauce, Oregano, Cheese, and Pepperoni Slices
- Microwave for 60-90 seconds depending on how powerful your microwave is (once it starts bubbling it’s done)
- Calories: 339
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 289mg
- Carbs: 31g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 20g