Are you looking for the perfect, healthy Valentine’s Day dessert? If so, this delicious Red Velvet Protein Cheesecake might be the one you’re looking for!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Scoops (60g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 10.6 Ounces (300g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 12 Ounces (339g) Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Sweetener
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Serving (43g) Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 Tablespoon (17g) Chocolate Peanut Butter (or Regular)
- 4 Tablespoons (20g) Cocoa Powder
- Couple Drops Red Food Coloring
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 1231
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 2740mg
- Carbs: 111g
- Fiber: 10g
- Sugar: 66g
- Protein: 145g
Calories in each piece (if you make 4):
- Calories: 307
- Fat: 5.7g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Sodium: 685mg
- Carbs: 27.7g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Sugar: 16.5g
- Protein: 36.2g
Buy my 6×2 Cheesecake Pan here: http://amzn.to/2fbhIfP
Take out a large bowl, add all of your ingredients into it, and then mix everything together (using a hand mixer makes things a lot easier). Line a 6×2 cake pan with some parchment paper, pour your mix in, and then put it into the oven on 325°F/162°C for 30:00-35:00. After 30:00-35:00 drop your temperature to 200°F/93°C for another 50:00-60:00. Take your cheesecake out, let it cool, wrap it up, and then put it into the fridge overnight (or a couple hours if you can’t wait that long). Mouthgasm!
- Use a chocolate protein powder for more of a chocolate taste!
- Use plain Greek yogurt to cut down on the sugar in the recipe!
- Top it with whatever you want before the oven!