Are you looking for a healthy Valentine’s Day dessert? Try this Red Velvet Protein Cheesecake! Packed with diet friendly macros, absolutely delicious, easy to make, and guaranteed to satisfy!
You’ll need a mixing bowl, something to mix your ingredients with, and your favorite 6×2 cheesecake pan for this one!
Add right into your large mixing bowl 2 large whole eggs, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice, 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 2 containers of vanilla Greek yogurt, 1/4 cup of your choice sweetener, 1 tablespoon of regular or chocolate peanut butter, 1 serving of a red velvet cake mix, 12 ounces of cream cheese, 2 scoops of a vanilla or chocolate protein powder, and a couple optional drops of some red food coloring.
Mix everything together until smooth with a hand mixer like this. If you don’t have a hand mixer you can make this step easier by letting your cream cheese soften up a bit before adding it in.
Baked Protein Cheesecake
Take out your 6×2 cheesecake pan, line it with some parchment paper for easy clean up, and pour your mix in. Your red velvet cheesecake mix should fill your pan almost all the way to the top.
Using a bigger or smaller cheesecake pan or dish? Remember to adjust your baking times accordingly!
Top you cheesecake with whatever you want before the oven and bake your cheesecake on 325F/162C for 30-35 minutes. Some of my favorites? Sugar free chocolate chips, nuts, and sprinkles!
Turn you temperature down to 200F/93C and bake for an additional 50-60 minutes.
Take your red velvet protein cheesecake out of the oven, let it cool, and wrap it up. I put mine in the fridge overnight but a few hours should be good enough if you can’t wait. The longer you let it cool, the better your cheesecake texture will be.
Unwrap and top it with whatever you want! I like to top mine with some Greek yogurt and red velvet cake sprinkles. Let us know your favorite topping(s) for this in the comments below!
Try topping this with one of our Quick Protein Frosting recipes!
Red Velvet Protein Cheesecake
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 Large Whole Eggs
- 2 Scoops Protein Powder - Vanilla
- 10.6 Ounces Greek Yogurt - Fat Free Vanilla
- 12 Ounces Cream Cheese - Fat Free
- ¼ Cup Sweetener
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Serving Cake Mix - Red Velvet
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter - Chocolate or Regular
- 4 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 2-4 Drops Red Food Coloring
- Take out a large bowl, add all of your ingredients into it, and mix everything together (using a hand mixer makes things a lot easier)
- Line a 6×2 cake pan with some parchment paper and pour your mix in
- Place it into the oven on 325F/162C for 30-35 minutes
- Drop your temperature to 200F/93C for another 50-60 minutes
- Take your cheesecake out, let it cool, wrap it up, and put it into the fridge overnight (or a couple hours if you can’t wait that long)
- Calories: 1231
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 2740mg
- Carbs: 111g
- Fiber: 10g
- Sugar: 66g
- Protein: 145g
- Calories: 307
- Fat: 5.7g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Sodium: 685mg
- Carbs: 27.7g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Sugar: 16.5g
- Protein: 36.2g