If you like regular s’mores but hate the guilt then this S’mores Protein Oatmeal recipe is for you! Packed with fiber, high in protein, and a GREAT way to kill that sweet tooth!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 3/4 Cup (6 Ounces) Sugar Free Vanilla Coconut Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1 1/2 Scoops (45g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 1 Low Fat Graham Cracker
- 1 Tablespoon (15g) Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tablespoons (5g) Jet Puffed Marshmallow Bits
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 578
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 390mg
- Carbs: 65g
- Fiber: 11g
- Sugar: 14g
- Protein: 48g
Take out a microwavable safe bowl. Add in your Rolled Oats and Milk. Microwave your oatmeal for around 2:00. Add in your Protein and Cocoa Powder. Mix those ingredients together. Crush up your Graham Cracker and add it on top a long with your Chocolate Chips and Marshmallow Bits. Mouthgasm!
- To cut down on the carbs a bit only use 1/2 Graham Cracker and 1/2 Tablespoon Chocolate Chips!